Had a lovely trailride today.
Rode with a vaulting girth, so practice my balance and sitting trot. both needs a lot of work!
BUT! I found some abs that I did not know i had. Hell yeah!
But also, look at that face!!!
- droptheglasses reblogged this from harleylhorreur
- clcooper125 likes this
- rp-photography likes this
- bits-n-stirrups said: ..i dont know why it didnt occur to me to ride in a vaulting girth O.o. I ride in a bareback pad to achieve the same (balance and sit trot) but i think a vaulting girth would be easier to start in. :) thankies :D
- racehorsethrills likes this
- walkingdapples likes this
- olivetheequestrian likes this
- iwasliketotally likes this
- firerider67 likes this
- harleylhorreur reblogged this from mazthespaz
- piggiesarepink likes this
- mortalhungergames likes this
- kissing-in-lifted-trucksxx reblogged this from mazthespaz
- rawrindinosaur likes this
- charleneshave reblogged this from mazthespaz
- charleneshave likes this
- invisiblepole said: how come you rode with a vaulting girth?
- letsbecrazy26 likes this
- invisiblepole likes this
- mazthespaz posted this